Wednesday, December 30, 2015

another year winding down .....

This is an adult blog, containing graphic and detailed descriptions of sexual situations and BDSM themes. Read at your own risk.



So here we are, just a couple days to go in 2015, and I have to say, in many ways I'm glad to see the year end. In other ways, I wish it could have lasted longer. Same thing as every year, I suppose.

Master had instituted a new task schedule for me - not sure if I mentioned it in my last post or not. Three days a week, now, I am to wear my new anal plug for 3 hours, and just once a week I am to work on my throating with Charlie (my realistic dildo). And more recently He has instructed me to get in a daily 20-minute walk. Honestly, that one is tough to do, and I have not always succeeded. He knows there have been some severe challenges in life lately, but I am really trying to follow through on His directives.

Today when I reported my completed tasks, He asked if I was enjoying this new plug. I replied that "enjoy" is perhaps too strong a word (let's be honest: I have never in my life woken up one morning and thought, I would love to spend the day with my ass plugged), but that I don't hate it - not the way I hate some of the other plugs He's had me try. They were just impossible.

The walking task is the hardest for me to handle. Every single day is a tall order, and as I mentioned, I don't always succeed. It's something I'm working toward, for sure.

And speaking of things to work toward - time to trot out the obligatory New Year's resolutions, yes?

My only real goal for 2016 is to refine my submissive journey. What does that mean, exactly? It means accepting Master's directives for my physical well-being - exercise and diet recommendations; it means working to mold my will to His as much as possible; it means learning to keep control of my temper when His ideas do not mesh with mine; it means discerning if I'm still on track to learn and grow, or if changes need to be made. Mostly it means living my submission in such a way that one year from now, I don't look back with regrets.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment