Thursday, March 12, 2015

Boon

This is an adult blog, containing detailed descriptions of sexual situations and BDSM themes. Some situations are drawn from real life, and some are spun from my imagination. Read at your own risk.


So Master surprised me last night by telling me that I was allowed to cum, twice, before bed. I was not expecting that, so I considered it a gift.  :)

His only caveat was that I had to cum while I was repeating my devotions. So as I lay in bed preparing for sleep, I began reciting my 7-stanza devotional, as I do every night; my right hand snaked down between my legs to play with Master's pussy and clit, again, much like I do every night. Only this time, I was going to be able to climax.

My voice began speaking, quietly, but strong, as my fingers rubbed circles on my clit, gently, slowly, even leisurely. As I progressed through my lines, my fingers picked up speed, and as I neared the end of my first recitation, I dipped my fingers inside my pussy, gathering some of my juices and spreading them all over my pussy area. I began my second recitation, my fingers stroking faster, pressing just a bit harder, my hips beginning to move in response to the coaxing of my fingers. My voice sounded a little uneven to my ears, as the words became caught in my throat and I started gasping a bit.

As I finished my third set of stanzas and began the fourth, I knew I was close. I slid my fingers inside my pussy once again, coating them really well with all the wetness there, and opened my legs wider, bending my knees so that the soles of my feet pressed together. My voice broke and skipped over the words I was speaking, my hips bucking up under the pressure of my fingers, my heart beating fast in my chest, and oh, that burn of desire, that fierce aching need to cum, a relentless march from excitement to arousal to tightening spiral; and then, finally, on the last stanza, I broke through and came, my back bowing up from the bed, a glorious trembling in my legs as I rode the wave of my climax.

My fingers slowed their dance, but didn't entirely stop, as Master had specified two orgasms. I took a minute to let my panting breaths calm, for my pounding heart to slow, for the shakiness in my legs to subside; and then I began reciting my devotions over again, while my fingers resumed their quest to make me cum again. I raised my left hand to my breast and grazed my fingernail over the nipple. That sent fresh ripples of desire sweeping through me and I tipped my head back against the mattress, enjoying the growing feeling of need spreading through my body.

My voice wavered through my devotions, reflecting the building ache of need, and broke in the middle of words as I drew in gasping breaths. I tossed my head against the mattress and bore down with my fingers, all pretense of patience evaporating under the onslaught of desire demanding satisfaction. I felt the sheets beneath me growing damp from the flood of my juices, and my fingers were slick and hot against my clit. I let out a moan in between sentences, and my hips bucked up hard. My climax swept over me then, my muscles growing taut as my back bowed, and my legs tried to close of their own accord. I shuddered, and trembled, and panted, and slowly, slowly, my muscles relaxed. I rolled over and pulled the covers over myself, closing my eyes as I waited for my breathing to calm and my heart beat to slow.

Once I had recovered, I felt very sleepy, so I snuggled into my pillow and whispered "Thank you, Master" before I fell asleep.       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment