Saturday, April 19, 2014

7 Days

This is an adult blog and contains frank discussion of sexual situations and 
BDSM themes. 

So Master has assigned his sub a new task,  which is really a series of tasks to
be completed over the next seven days. I am to detail each day's task as a
journal. Today is Day 1.

The task for today was to masturbate in a location chosen from a list of
approved locales. Given that each day's task builds on the previous day,
I chose to start off simple.

The location I chose was my bathroom,  door unlocked.  I stroked myself for
about 5 minutes,  long enough to start feeling all turned on and needy, but
as I am not allowed to cum without Master's express permission,  I stopped
before I felt too close to the edge.

So now Master's pussy is wanting to be filled, and I have a little bit of an
ache due to the denial,  but it isn't too bad yet.I would judge my "horniness" level at around 3. I foresee having more
complex issues and feelings before this week long task ends.










No comments:

Post a Comment