Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 6

This is an adult blog containing frank discussion of sexual situations and BDSM themes. Read at your own risk.



So I've made it to Day 6 of my week-long task, relatively intact. I've had a couple close calls in the previous 5 days, and I have spent most of today in various stages of arousal and denial. It hasn't exactly been a fun day.

I started off in the shower again this morning; such a lovely way to begin the day, don't you think? I propped my left foot up on the ledge and braced my left hand on the shower wall, then used my right hand to rub my clit. I stoked myself harder when I felt the excitement start to bubble up, driving myself to a higher level on the horniness scale .... a 7, an 8, a 9. My leg began to tremble but I kept on rubbing, taking myself closer to the edge of control. The fingers of my left hand tried digging into the slick sides of the shower as I hovered on the edge. And then I let my fingers fall away from my body, and stood on trembling legs to finish my shower.

In order to fit in all 6 sessions today, I knew I had to masturbate about once every two hours or so - that's a 12-hour time frame. So the next opportunity was at the office, about  mid-morning, in the only bathroom in the building. I dropped my trousers to my ankles and squatted with my back to the wall, then dove in. As I was a little bit slick yet form the shower session, it took just a couple minutes to feel myself reaching toward climax. And let's face it - I've been teasing myself for days now. Days. Of course my body is primed, and hoping to be allowed to feel completion. So in just a couple minutes more, I was hovering too close to the edge for my peace of mind. My hips bucked and my back bumped the wall, once, twice, a third time, and I felt that I was losing control. I stopped then, and noticed my fingers were shaking. I managed to put my clothes to rights and exit, but I felt a bit wobbly.

I left the at noon - hooray!! - and went to the mall to pick up my now-fixed computer. In the mall, I stopped in the restroom, and since no one else was in there, I decided to have my third session of the day. Now, getting one's self off in a public restroom is creepy, and icky, and I felt apprehensive about having someone walk in - even though I was safely ensconced in a stall. By spreading my feet apart, I could hold my slacks at my knees, so there was no danger of them hitting the floor. Ick. My fingers stole down between my legs and carefully slipped into place, stroking and rubbing and swirling, and again, it was only a couple of minutes before I felt myself growing wet and aroused. I kept swaying on my feet as my body rocked and I had to keep correcting my balance (but there was no way I wanted to touch or lean against the sides of the stall), and I hit level 8 almost immediately. Moving on toward a 9 wasn't difficult; I know I whimpered a couple of times and bit my lip to try and stifle my moans. My body bowed forward and I had to take a little step to adjust; I had a hard time standing up as the intensity built and my fingers dug deeper. At last I felt a shudder sweep through me and I knew I was getting too close. I had never ever felt like I wanted to have sex in a public bathroom, but right then I almost would have agreed. I made my escape before I could cross the line. And it took quite a bit longer to settle my breathing this time. It's like, increasing the frequency also increases the amount of recovery time I need. Or maybe it's just that I keep stopping before climax, so my whole body is getting annoyed with me.

I got my laptop back and did a bit of shopping, then headed home. I threw some laundry in and took care of my purchases, and by then another couple hours had elapsed, so it was time for #4. I got all comfy on my bed with my knees bent, my feet flat on the bed, and indulged in a little bit of fun play. I played with my nipples, I made a few teasing passes across my clit and then backed off to run my fingernails along the skin of my legs.I shivered then, and the arousal that built up was both the same and different as before; it was just as hungry, just as needy, but more relaxed, if that makes sense. I suppose it's because I was in a safe place with more time to actually enjoy it. In any case, I felt that I really enjoyed it more than most of the previous sessions. I reached level 9 in short order and wondered how close could I really get? I'd had a couple close calls, yes, but could I get within a hair's breadth and still be able to back off? I didn't know. And I didn't want to tip over and be subject to punishment, either. So I played, and I panted and whimpered and let myself moan out loud, and squeezed my breast and tweaked my nipple, and felt a flare of desire, so sudden and so strong, that my breath caught on a gasp and my heart galloped in my chest. My back arched up and my hips bucked hard, and I gripped the comforter in my fist and held on tight, because for a moment there I didn't know if I could stop. God damn, but that scared me. I froze then, and held my breath and waited, and felt Sir's pussy throbbing and tingling and aching so, so fiercely, and I trembled. I teetered there, my hand fisted in the comforter, my other hand splayed out on my leg, not daring to move, and I wondered if I had called Sir right then, and begged him, would he have allowed me to cum? Probably not.  And then, thank God, the pressure eased and I slowly relaxed and began breathing again. That was far, far too close a call. I got up and dressed as quickly as I was able, with my shaky legs and nerveless fingers, and resolved not to push the edge quite so far. 

And because it had been such a near thing, I waited several hours before daring to commence with session #5. I steered clear of the bed - too tempting! - and instead chose the couch in the upstairs sitting room. I sat down and leaned back, unzipping my pants and slipping my hand inside. I was still moist, which surprised me; apparently my body had not completely let go of its last brush with climax. Hmm. I slouched back against the cushions and sighed as my fingers got busy and I relaxed into a quiet kind of arousal, a 5, a 6, a 7, then higher to an 8. Oh, yeah, stroke just like that, right like that, and in a handful of minutes I was feeling all revved up again, a 9+. I was wary of skirting too close to the edge, but at the same time, I definitely wanted to get close to it. So I played, and rubbed, and sighed, and then there it was, that fluttering feeling deep in my belly, and my hips rocked and I sucked in a huge breath and shuddered with a not-quite-unexpected full-body arching. If I'd had permission to cum I would have kept going, as I was sure it would have taken only another minute to cross that line. And I wanted to, I really did; having been so very close earlier, and having spent all this week teasing and playing and being denied, I really wanted to finally find release. But having come too close last time, and not wanting to risk punishment, I reluctantly pulled my hand out of my pants and waited for my heart beat to slow and my ragged breaths to even out. One more session to go .... I'm not loving this task any more.

My 6th and final session of the day occurred where my day began - in my bathroom. I knelt on the floor, with one foot tucked under me and the other flat to support me floor. I bowed my head as my fingers found Sir's pussy again, and the thought crossed my mind that I can't keep doing this. My arm twinged as I stroked myself - using it so often has made the muscles sore, believe it or not. I rocked back and forth as my fingers stroked faster, and I closed my eyes and whimpered as the all-too-familiar feeling of desire built deep in my belly. I reached an 8 really quickly, in less than a minute, and then I debated with myself - would it be worth it to deliberately cross the line and end up punishing myself? I hit a 9 then, the ache I felt to cum was so strong, and so insistent, and I moaned out loud there on the bathroom floor in discomfort and need. Yes, I'd crawl across the floor, wear my bit, let Master apply a dozen clothespins to my nipples or pussy lips if only he would tell me it's okay to cum. I writhed on my fingers and twisted on my knee, and pitched forward so sharply I instinctively flung out both hands to catch myself. And then I stayed there on my hands and knees, and sniffled, and tears pricked the corners of my eyes because I was so frustrated, and so tired of putting myself through this. 6 times today - 18 times so far this week - I have stimulated myself to the edge of orgasm, and every one of those times has ended with me being left hanging and having to push down and ignore my body's aching. A couple of those times have been worse than the others, to be sure. I only hope I can make it successfully through tomorrow's challenge.     





No comments:

Post a Comment