Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 5

This is an adult blog containing frank discussion of sexual situations and BDSM themes.  Read at your own risk. 


All right, a quick recap of my latest task; Master decided that for a solid week I am to engage in masturbation sessions of increasing frequency,  to be performed in different locations as prescribed by a list he gave me.  As today is the 5th day of the task,  I had to stimulate myself 5 times,  without ever being allowed to cum.  In the 4 previous days I had fulfilled all of the prescribed locations, so today I got to choose. 

I started the day off in the shower.  I love the feeling of warm water cascading over me, the way it slides down my body, the slippery feel of soapy skin.  My fingers stroked my clit just so, as I braced myself against the wall and bowed my back under the shower spray.  The water beat against my body as I stroked and rocked and panted,  my wet hair plastered to my face.  I felt myself pitch forward as I clung to the edge of climax, and after I pulled my hand away I had to stand on shaky legs for several minutes before I could climb out of the shower to towel off. And I cursed Master in the privacy of my head for setting me up like this.  

I arrived at work still feeling a little aroused,  so session 2 took place there at my desk.  I opened my legs as wide as I could while wearing slacks,  then leaned back in my chair and let myself play.  I was the first one there so I let myself moan and sigh and squirm. I ramped up to a level 8 right away and got a bit carried away,  since the slamming of a car door startled me; one of my coworkers had arrived and I hadn't noticed.  Oops.  I snatched my hand out of my pants just before she opened the door,  and sat there trying to look cool and composed despite my pounding heartbeat.  I had to wait until she ducked into the hall to clock in before I could zip my slacks back up. 

I left work early today and took my malfunctioning laptop to be fixed. After dropping it off, I sat in my car in the parking lot for session 3. It was cool out, overcast and grey, and I jumped a little when my cold fingers touched Master's pussy.  I shivered, actually,  but my fingers quickly warmed as I rubbed circles on my clit,  that little nub of flesh spreading tingles through my body as my arousal built. I propped my elbow on the edge of the window and rested my chin in my palm. I panted through my fingers as I bore down on my clit with my other hand. I passed an 8, then tipped a 9,my hips were rocking steadily against my fingers and I had 
the fleeting thought that I hoped the car was not shaking. 
I felt myself shudder and wished that Master was there,  pinning my hands above my head,  his finger stroking me, not letting up until I exploded over his fingers.  God, I wanted that.  

I drove straight to the fitness center then, my breathing still erratic, my body tingling and Master's pussy aching fiercely in denial,  again.  My circuit training helped work out some of the tension in my body, and I was panting for a different reason when I finished.  But I was still kinda ramped up,  and session 4 took place as soon as I arrived at home.  I stripped off my sweaty gym clothes, tossing them into the clothes basket, and pulled my white camisole back on. Then I knelt on the floor,  my knees parted, and immediately began working my clit. I quickly got back to an 8, as I had never quite recovered from the last session,  and leaned down, bracing my free hand on the floor.  I felt my hips rock, again,  and my heart pounded, again,  and I got to level 9 .... and I didn't want to stop.  I had spent a good chunk of the day in some level of arousal,  and I was tired of being denied over and over. I dropped my hand and sat back up, but I was frustrated and unhappy - and I knew I had one more session to go.

For my 5th session,  I chose to be as comfortable as possible,  so I laid down on my bed. I like to bend my knees and press the soles of my feet together; that opens me up wide without straining any of my joints.  My arm felt tired from being used so much,  so I started out slowly, gently, taking time to play and enjoy instead of rushing right to high intensity. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes,  letting my fingers rub in lazy circles on my clit.  Oh, yeah, that felt good.  Mmmm. I felt myself heating up, arousal swirling through me, but languidly,  peacefully,  no hurry. But yes, there it was,  the building of need, level 7, level 8, level 9. I tossed my head and rubbed myself faster,  building up even more tension, more desire. I moaned softly then,  and bucked my hips up.  My arm ached,  but I ignored it, being too wrapped up in the waves of desire rippling through me. 5 days of this, of skirting the edge of climax,  and I wanted so badly to cum, to fall over that edge and revel in orgasmic  bliss. What would I do to be allowed release? I gasped and panted and thought rather recklessly that I might even volunteer to wear a half-dozen stripes from Master's cane, if only he would let me cum ....... 

but he was not there to ask, so with one last stroke I pulled my hand away,  curling into a ball and clenching my hands into fists while Master's pussy ached and throbbed,  and I felt shaky and so, so frustrated.  Just thinking about the next 2 days made me want to cry.  Being horny nearly continuously is not as much fun as it sounds like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment