Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 4

This is an adult blog containing frank discussion of sexual situations and BDSM themes.  Read at your own risk.





So it's Day 4 of my weeklong task,  and I am beginning to really struggle.  I am afraid of what the next few days will be like.

My first masturbation session took place in front of a mirror. I chose to use the mirror in my office rest room,  as it's quite large.  I watched myself respond to my questing fingers, noting the way my back arched and my hips pushed forward,  seeking even more contact.  I saw how my skin flushed as my heart beat faster and my breathing picked up. I'm not one to admire myself,  but I admit to being pleased with the way my reflection moved and trembled and  bucked. I took myself to the edge, to a level 9 for sure, where I knew I would cum if I didn't stop right now. Then I leaned against the door and panted and ached and thought that my legs might not hold me up.  Damn.

My second session of the day was in the parking lot of my son's school.  I felt a little creepy,  to be honest,  with my hand in my panties as kids - and a couple of parents - walked past my car. It was warm, and between rain showers, so I had the windows half-way down, and I could hear the voices of those who passed me. My fingers stroked my clit in   relentless circles,  faster and harder,  and I pressed my head back against the seat and bucked my hips up and moaned softly. Definitely a 9+ on the horniness scale.  Oh, God,  I wanted to cum, I could feel my climax hovering just right there ..... my body shuddered and for one heart-stopping moment I thought I might not be able to stop.  Shit, shit, shit. I wished that Master was there, so I could beg him for permission to cum.  I was so close it actually hurt,  and that deep ache lasted for quite a while.


My third session took place in front of a window. I felt rather uncomfortable about that,  truth be told.  I'm not really an exhibitionist. But it was on Master's list,  so I had to comply. I kept my blouse on, though; there was no requirement to be totally naked.  I propped one knee on a chair and leaned one hand on the window frame to support myself. My body was still humming from my earlier session,  so it took only a few minutes to ramp right back up to an 8-9 level. My leg was shaking, my arm sore from using it so much these past few days,  and my body bowed forward when the first fluttering tendrils of impending climax tingled through me. I would have happily crawled on my hands and knees to sit at Master's feet, if only he would stroke his pussy and grant his whore release. I lifted my head, my breath coming in gasps,  and saw a couple out walking their dog on the road in front of the house.  My fingers curled into the window frame as I trembled and groaned and throbbed,  being denied a third time.

For my fourth session,  I had to choose a room that was not my bedroom or bathroom.  Since I had laundry going anyway,  I chose the laundry room.  As the washer spun, I leaned back against the wall with my knees slighly bent, giving my fingers full access.  As before,  I hadn't yet totally recovered from my earlier sessions, so in just a few strokes I
was highly aroused and building toward climax.  I dropped my head back against the wall as my hips rocked and my legs trembled.  I quickly passed a level 9 and took a shaky breath as I dared push myself just a little bit further. My body snapped forward and I tore my hand away just in time.  I groaned in frustration then; 3 more days of this is going to drive me insane.  I curled into a ball on the floor and shook and waited for the awful tension to pass.

Yup, 3 more days ..... God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment