Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 3

This is an adult blog containing frank discussion of sexual situations and BDSM themes.  Read at your own risk. 


So today is Day 3 of my latest task,  so I was to masturbate three times,  in three different places.  

Place 1 was at work. I sat in my office chair at my desk and unzipped my slacks.  I shifted my legs apart and worked my fingers into my panties.  I was so dry at first that rubbing myself was actually unpleasant.  That's kind of unusual for me,  to be honest.  It took a couple minutes to loosen up and get those juices going.  I knew I might be in trouble when my finger swirled over my clit just so and my back arched against the chair involuntarily.  I dropped my head back and exhaled on a soft groan. Damn. Another few strokes and I tried to open my legs wider, but they were constrained by my slacks.  I pulled my fingers free, panting lightly,  but wishing I had Master's permission to cum. I definitely reached a 7 on the horniness scale,  lol. 

Place 2 was at the gym, in the changing room.  I had been in touch with Master during the day and received instructions on tweaking my task.  I straddled the bench, my pants bunched loosely over my lap, and quickly began to stroke Master's pussy.  This was not a time for hesitation or finesse; I was fearful that someone would walk in while I was playing,  so I needed to attain my goal quickly.  And it worked - in just a few minutes I was squirming,  my hips rocking forward,  my back arched. I became aware that I was making these whimpering,  whining noises, but the tension I was feeling as my body sought release was too much to bear quietly. I wanted to cum, so badly,  but Master was adamant that I skirt the edge without falling over,  so I forced myself to stop. I slumped forward and gripped the bench with both hands,  willing my heart to slow and my panting to ease. Master's pussy ached and throbbed,  and I had the fleeting thought that this task is going to kill me. That had to be a 9+ on the horniness scale. 

Place 3 was outside on my deck.  I took a glass of Bailey's and watched the last rays of the sun as they disappeared behind the lake,  a narrow strip of sky glowing gold, then pinky-blue, and fading to indigo.  So as the houses around the lake began casting their lights to reflect off the water,  I reached a hand to Master's pussy once more. It didn't take long until I was squirming and panting and rocking,  moaning softly with my eyes closed,  my body rushing quickly to release and relief.  I was most definitely over a 9 on the horniness scale! Oh, please,  please,  I thought,  please allow your whore to cum ... I thought maybe I would offer to let Master blindfold and gag me, if only he would let. Me. Cum, already. I sucked in a huge gasp of air and wrenched my hand out of my pants, my heart pounding in my chest,  Master's pussy so ready for climax that it ached and clenched, once, and ached more. Damn it!  I am not sure I will make it through all seven days of this.  Even now, two hours later,  I still feel achy.

No comments:

Post a Comment