Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 2

This is an adult blog containing frank discussion of sexual situations 
and BDSM themes.  Read at your own risk. 



So today is Day 2 of my latest task as assigned by my Master.  As such, 
I was to masturbate twice in two separate locations.

The first location I chose was at a relative's home, where I had been 
invited for Easter Sunday dinner. After a leisurely meal, complete with 
wine and followed by coffee and dessert,  I excused myself to the 
bathroom, where I spent 5-6 minutes fondling Master's pussy. The 
half bath opens to a bedroom as well as the hall; the door to the hall 
was shut but not locked, while the door to the bedroom,  as well as the 
bedroom door remained open. 

At the conclusion of my play, Master's pussy was juicy-wet, and quite 
pleasantly tingly. On a scale of 1-10,  I would rank my horniness level 
at 4; it felt good, definitely left wanting more, but not so worked up that I
was uncomfortable returning to the dinner table.  Though it is true that 
I could feel some dampness in my panties. 

Later in the evening I indulged in a hot bath - one of my favorite ways to 
relax.  I soaked in my bubbly water for 20 minutes or so, my skin below 
the water line a bright red from the heat. And as I soaked,  I debated 
using that time as my second masturbation opportunity .... I do so 
enjoy the sensuous feel of warm water lapping against my skin.

BUT no - Master's instructions said that I cannot repeat a location 
until I have exhausted the list he gave me.  So, until then,  the 
bathroom isn't an option.  So I (rather reluctantly) hoisted myself 
from the tub and drained the water.  After drying off, I knew my poor 
lobster skin needed lotion,  even my breasts, which were red and 
itchy from heat and dryness. 

I slathered myself with a rich creamy lotion,  then wandered to my 
bedroom,  where I laid on the bed to allow the lotion to absorb into 
my skin. And that became my second masturbation session.  My 
fingers were still slightly slick from the lotion and slid so very 
deliciously across my clit as I stroked myself, now pressing deeply 
in tiny circles,  now glancing lightly in wider strokes.  I sighed in 
pleasure as ripples of need and desire spiraled through me. I spent 
only a handful of minutes in play, perhaps 7-8, but that was long 
enough to send my horniness level to a 6 or so, where I was panting 
just a little, and Master's pussy was producing enough juices to 
coat my fingers.  


I would have totally enjoyed being allowed to cum, after that; the 
need, while not urgent, was definitely present,  and it was not as 
easy to just stop as it had been earlier. 

This task lasts for a week. I have 5 days of ever-escalating sessions 
ahead of me. I can see where this is going to really test me.

No comments:

Post a Comment