Friday, January 31, 2014

Appetite Suppressant

This is an adult blog, with frank discussion of sexual themes and other adult content. Read at your own risk.


 Well, I managed to put my foot in it this time! Master read my latest blog .... and immediately took me to task for some of my actions. He had told me that he wanted something new to read, so that part was fine. He really did tell me to take 5 minutes in the bathroom at work and cum, so that was fine, also.

But he did not tell me I could indulge myself in any more playtime, so that turned out to be a big no-no. And during our chat that evening, he let me know that I was going to be punished for my transgression. I wasn't sure I really needed it, to be honest - I had no willful intention of being disobedient -  but he IS my master, and he does have the right to discipline me as he sees fit. So here is how I had to atone for my misstep:

Because I had talked about being eager to have some alone time in my bed, my bed was taken away from me. I had to sleep on the floor that night, with no pillow, only a blanket - and I had the blanket only because it is winter, and Master is firm, but not cruel.

So I bedded down for one of the absolutely most restless, uncomfortable nights of my life. You have to understand, first off, that all the floors in my house are wooden planks, studded with raised decorative iron nailheads. You also have to understand that my bedroom is not a warm room; I use a space heater to warm it before I go to bed, and the temp in the room always dips to about 55 or 56 degrees. And there I was for the night - freezing, sore and achy from the absolutely unyielding wood floor, my neck bent at an uncomfortable angle. Ugh. I dozed off and on, but I distinctly recall waking up shivering, feeling so, so cold in that room, the draft from the sliding glass door just seemed absolutely bitterly cold. And when finally that endless night was over, I rose slowly, all stiff and sore and exhausted.

I was a sorry sub that day, dragging myself through my work day, but when I spoke to my Master later, I knew what I had done wrong and I know I do not want to repeat that error. He owns all of me - ALL of me - and that includes when this body is allowed to play. As I had not sought permission, nor been granted the ability, I had to atone for using Master's property without his knowledge.

It was not an easy lesson - but it was a simple one: Do not presume to have unfettered access to Master's property.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment