Saturday, January 18, 2014

A New Year, A New You



Or an improved version of the old you, really.

That's my goal for this year, this new year of 2014, to become an improved version of myself. I have made so much progress in the past year - I have officially been collared for more than a year now, and now I can't imagine not wearing it - and my Master says I am ready to accomplish even more.

(And I trust his opinion, even when I am not necessarily convinced of my own ability. After this amount of time I have finally begun to believe that it's not merely a passing fancy, but a long-lasting lifestyle choice and something I can count on for the foreseeable future.)

To that end, I have been given additional tasks and requirements. They are designed, I believe, to further ensure that I am daily living my submission, and to keep my Dom always at the forefront of my mind as I go about my day. And they push at the edges of my comfort zone, in that I would not do these things if left to my own devices. So far I have been able to comply with Master's directives, even if it sometimes takes me a while to get up to speed with it all.

One of my other goals is to more regularly post blogs here, chronicling my journey toward more perfect submission, and sometimes letting myself indulge in flights of fancy. Be aware, if you aren't already, that this is an adult content blog, and I will be writing detailed and graphic accounts of sexual behaviors and BDSM themes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment